£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
15 days ago
With the UK on lockdown, the question on the lips of every jobseeker is: are companies still hiring?
The answer is a resounding YES.
Europe's largest frozen food supplier are seeking a Category Manager with expertise in Facilities and Utilities, to handle strategic sourcing of related services across their network of 13 factories. This is a pivotal role managing c€50m of spend, with plenty of scope to grow.
Procurement is in a transitional state, with the recently appointed Head of Procurement and new CPO busily rebranding and repositioning the function within the wider business. As such, you will have the chance to stand up and be noticed by senior stakeholders, through demonstrating the value that a truly strategic approach to Procurement can bring.
The company is performing extremely well, with frozen food sales at an all-time high and revenues in excess of €2bn per annum. Long term stability is therefore guaranteed.
The leadership team recognise and reward talent and dedication, making this a fantastic development opportunity with the potential for fast track career progression.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a corporate Procurement function, ideally managing Facilities and Utilities categories
- Capable of autonomous end to end strategic sourcing across multiple European countries
- Some exposure to Manufacturing industries involving a Factory Supply Chain
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier relationship management skills
- Language skills e.g. Italian/German/French are highly desirable (fluency in German a particular advantage)