£60000 - £70000 per annum + £6k car allowance + 17% bonus
13 days ago
My client is seeking an upward-track procurement Category Manager to join their Technology department. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute in the delivery of a Global Procurement Transformation programme, across the breadth of Digital Procurement, for a leading organisation.
The Category Manager will be responsible for leading the Digital Workplace category. This is a critical role that will contribute to the success of this global function providing a detailed layer of spend & data analysis in order to support IT business services across the breadth of the company.
- 5+ years strategic sourcing experience
- IT/Digital Category experience within a matrix environment
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Ability to find innovative solutions based on data lead market research
- Proven record of cost-savings and value-added service
- Degree qualified
- Experience gained in an international organisation is preferred