Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
2 months ago
Category Manager (Corporate Services) - £50K
Our client, a high-profile FTSE 100 organisation, based in Hertfordshire, seeks to recruit a Indirects Procurement Manager to provide support to a portfolio of Indirect procurement projects.
The jobholder will operate in a project based procurement environment, and will be required to lead the end to end sourcing projects across HR & Professional Services andOperational Services (Office Supplies, Travel, Stationery etc). Key to your success will be the ability to support numerous procurement workstreams across multiple business units, whilst managing cross-functional stakeholders.
Furthermore, the jobholder will contribute to the continued development and implementation of category strategies. In turn, the jobholder will ensure that savings and cost control are realised by ensuring that stakeholders comply to optimal sourcing, contract management and supplier relationship management processes.
- You will present experience of Indirect Procurement - with specific experience of HR, Professional Services, Travel and/or General Indirect categories.
- Track record of project delivery in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrable track-record of generating savings in line with business targets.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills developed in a complex 'blue-chip' environment.
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified.