West London, London
£40000 - £48000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
2 months ago
Category Manager (Corporate Services) - £48K
Our client, a high-profile FTSE 100 organisation, based in West London, seeks to recruit a Category Manager (Corporate Services) to provide support to a portfolio of Indirect procurement projects.
The jobholder will operate in a category management structure, and will be required to lead the end to end sourcing projects across Operational Services (Office Supplies, Travel, Stationery, HR, Recruitment etc). You will have the ability to support numerous procurement workstreams across multiple business units, whilst managing cross-functional stakeholders.
Furthermore, the jobholder will contribute to the continued development and implementation of category strategies. In turn, the jobholder will ensure that savings and cost control are realised by ensuring that stakeholders comply to optimal sourcing, contract management and supplier relationship management processes.
- You will present a minimum of 2 years experience within Indirect Procurement - with specific experience of Professional Services, Marketing and/or General Indirect categories.
- Track record of project delivery in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrable track-record of generating savings in line with business targets.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills developed in a complex 'blue-chip' environment.
- Ideally Degree and/or MCIPS qualified.