£60000 - £75000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Cash Flex
3 months ago
Procurement Category Manager - Contingent Labour - Twickenham
A world renowned FTSE 100 client is looking to grow its procurement team, bringing on board additional Contingent Labour Category Managers, to sit within the procurement function, managing either Global or Regional spend of between $50- 200mill.
By joining this Twickenham based company, you will be working alongside best in class procurement professionals, and will be rewarded well financially, as well as being part of a company that believes in progression, training, and promoting from within where possible.
Your role will involve establishing, agreeing and executing the category management plans for Temporary Labour across a specific region.
This will involve
- Significant stakeholder management working across multiple areas of the business.
- Agree both preferred supplier and tail spend supplier management strategies
- Managing complex temp labour based contracts
- Significant involvement in Supplier Managements/ Contract Management
You will need:
- Demonstrable experience managing Contingent/ Temp Labour category of spend
- An exceptional understanding of the temp labour market across Global markets
- Experience managing PSL suppliers
- Experience across a complex, global organisation
- Degree level education
If you have an interest in this Procurement Category Manager - Contingent Labour - Twickenham role, then please apply today, and I will give you a call at my earliest convenience.