£60000 - £70000 per annum
6 months ago
Category Manager- Contingent Labour - £70,000
This iconic brand has an urgent requirement for a Professional Services Procurement Category Manager to work in an agile and fast paced and dynamic procurement function. This opportunity offers fantastic career prospects and a strong senior leadership team who are fully invested in your progression. Excellent benefits combine with a warm and inclusive culture.
- Design, Implement and develop procurement strategies within key categories areas of Contingent Labour to create best in class agreements.
- Develop key relationships with stakeholders in the business through to c-suite level.
- Deliver innovative solutions in conjunction with key suppliers in order to meet stakeholder expectation and ensure continuous improvement.
- Identify and lead proactive sourcing activity throughout the categories.
- Have experience of delivering strategy across the Professional services space in Contingent Labour space.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work in partnership with stakeholders and build long term relationships in order to deliver improved commercial outcomes.
- Be degree educated / equivalent or working towards CIPS.
If you are interested in hearing more about the Professional Services Category Manager- Bracknell - Contingent Labour - £70,000, please call Stuart Brown on 01483213313.