£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits Package
5 months ago
Buyer (Engineering) - Staffordshire
Looking to fast-track your career in Procurement? Our client, a Global Manufacturing company, is looking to recruit a Buyer to support the Purchasing Manager and the wider procurement team. This is a fantastic development role for an ambitious individual with procurement experience, and with the desire to fast-track their career in a global Procurement function.
Role: Buyer (Engineering)
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the procurement function of a prestigious manufacturing organisation. Ideally you will have a desire to undertake the CIPS qualification, and to pursue procurement as a career.
- Purchasing in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrates experience in 'direct' procurement
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels with an organisation
- Working as part of a global matrix organisation - preferable
- Ideally Degree educated
If you are interested in discussing the Buyer (Engineering) in more detail, please apply below or contact Brad on 01483 212 190 or email@example.com