£28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package
3 months ago
Buyer - MRO, Enfield
My client, a FTSE 100 company based near Enfield, are looking for an upward track, ambitious buyer who will be able to provide professional sourcing, negotiation and contract implementation services, covering both direct & indirect categories. You will be part of a business who has a global reputation for world class innovation.
Scope of the role:
- As the MRO Buyer, you will be responsible for identifying and procuring goods and services across both direct and indirect categories, with a strong focus across MRO (Maintenance, Repairs and Operations)
- Ability to understand engineering/technical drawings
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- You will need to build, maintain and manage supplier relationships
- Ability to travel across UK locations
You will be reporting into directly into the Purchasing Manager and working closely with the wider Procurement team, Supply Chain team, Head of Engineering, Lead Engineers, Operations Director & Production Managers, etc.
If you would like to discuss in more detail, please give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190 or apply below.