Birmingham, West Midlands
£3000 - £25000 per annum + Pension
10 months ago
1st Executive are recruiting for an exciting and market leading FSTE 250 client that specialises in the Facilities Management. This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly established function in brand new office for an established organization.
The position is for a Buyer role based in Birmingham. The role will be to manage the procurement needs of the business unit; meet with suppliers and to ensure that operational needs are met in a compliant manner. This will involve FM (Hard and Soft) as well as materials and services across the business unit and the company as a whole.
- Provide an effective procurement service in regards to facilities management buying needs.
- Ensuring purchase order process is adhered to
- Managing the supply chain including Framework Negotiations & Supplier Relationship Meetings
- Identifying opportunity that could improve process
- Ensuring cross-selling opportunities are explored where possible.
- To analyse Management Information regularly to ensure compliance and costs are managed correctly
- Attending operational meetings and visiting sites as and when require
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to learn more please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm your availability for a quick call to discuss in more detail.