Up to £35000 per annum
6 months ago
Buyer - up to £35,000+ company and travel benefits
Due to a series of internal promotions several Buyer positions at a major international leisure business have recently become available. These opportunities are across the Beverage, Hotel, Destinations, and Indirect (IT) categories.
If you have procurement experience in any of these categories or believe you have relevant transferable stakeholder management and negotiation skills please read on.
- Engage effectively with the supply market for their category to bring value-added innovation and opportunities to CUK
- Manage, on behalf of the business, effective supplier relationships, balancing security of supply, cost effectiveness, commitment, CUK reputation and access to market innovation
- Lead and execute tendering, negotiating, contracting and contract management activities on significant spend areas within their category
- Identify and lead opportunities within their category to drive performance in supply, cost, quality, innovation and risk
- Conduct regular analysis of supplier spend and volume data, reducing overall supply chain costs or leveraging spends where scale allows
- Act as a Procurement Business partner for product / operations management
Skills and Experience:
- A demonstrable talent for negotiation and stakeholder management is a must
- Candidates should be commercially astute, analytical, a natural problem solver with a strong understanding of leveraging operating efficiencies.
- Experienced in category management and development of sourcing strategies, working closely with the Category Manger
- A first-class communicator and influencer, with a focus on process, With a variety of stakeholder to engage with it is essential that you display a collaborative work ethic
If you wish to apply to any of the Buyer positions please contact Jamie Mackinlay on