North London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
Business Intelligence and Programme Manager - North London - £55,000
Principal focus on providing programme management and assurance, coordinating and managing multiple projects through to completion; and conducting data and business analysis, intelligence-led improvement, efficiency; benchmarking information to quantify value for money recommending best practice, business improvement and innovation programmes that deliver tangible benefits for the organisation.
If you have experience working in Programme manager role within the Energy and Utilities Category and want to work for a company who value, nurture and empower their staff please read on:
- To manage and deliver large business analysis and intelligence projects from planning to implementation to identify improvement opportunities that will have a measurable effect on service effectiveness and eliminate practices that cause inefficiency within the organisation.
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities, activities and process changes that deliver efficiencies and savings.
- To implement a robust management information system to collate and interpret data to support energy, water and carbon management, procurement and back-office activities.
- Develop strategic procurement processes in existing and emerging areas across Utilities.
You will have:
- Excellent background in complex business and data analytics for the purpose of business improvement, , interpretation and practical application.
- Engaged and influenced stakeholders through to C-Suite level.
- PRINCE 2 or MSP qualified.
If you wish to apply to the Business Intelligence and Programme Manager role please contact James Richards, James.firstname.lastname@example.org