£400 - £450 per day
2 months ago
A world leading Energy trading organisation based in London, is seeking a Business Continuity specialist to join their organisation on an interim 5-month contract, paying up to £425 per day. This is a superb opportunity for any Business Continuity specialists to gain excellent blue-chip experience and add a world leading name to their CV.
Your main responsibilities will be to undertake a review of their current BC agreements and benchmark these against good practice that has been identified at other sites, which is their other major office locations and various other multi-entity sites against their requirements.
- Detailed understanding of industry recognised/best practice Business Continuity and Crisis Management standards (as well as Disaster Management).
- Project Management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interpretation and understanding of relevant policies and procedures.
- Experience surrounding benchmarking and the identification of industry best practice.
- Evaluation and exercising of new Business Continuity arrangements.
- Knowledge of current Cyber Business Continuity security best practice is also highly favoured for this position.
Candidates with industry recognised BC qualifications are required, including qualifications from BCI. These qualifications could include CBCI, CBCP, EDRP, CBCM, C/DRE and more.
If this position is of interest please apply for the role now, and any questions do not hesitate to call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.