City of London, London
£45000 - £56000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
7 months ago
Our client, a Global Financial Services organisation, seeks to recruit a Business Analyst to support the office of the COO, working cross-functionally across the organisation. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of years experience as a Business Analyst and will have previously worked for an Investment Bank.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for assisting senior team members with eliciting, analyzing and validating requirements with business stakeholders across the Bank. The role will require someone who can work well with stakeholders, has good negotiating skills and can demonstrate a sound approach to problem solving.
- Work with stakeholders and senior change team members to define and document complex business requirements
- Ensure the requirements are specified in a manner suitable for the intended audience and are understandable, unambiguous and capable of being implemented and tested
- Assist with the documentation and review of project related artefacts such as BRD's, Business Process Flows, Data Flow Diagrams, Context Diagrams and Operating Model Impact Assessments
- Schedule working groups with stakeholders and that minutes and actions are accurately captured and followed up
- Produce User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test cases and assist with the management of defects
- Conduct end user training and produce handover documentation that assist the business with being ready for any change in process
- Assist senior team members with driving the delivery of the change required as efficiently as possible
- Ensure all requirements have full traceability
- Produce good quality business analysis using industry and internal standards as prescribed by Business Change through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies and deliverables
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Business Analyst.
- Good Data Analysis Skills (Access, Excel etc.)
- Ideally, will have experience in working within change programmes as oppose to "BAU".
- Must have experience in working for an Investment Bank
- Degree and/or relevant Business Analyst Qualification (e.g. BCS)
- Excellent stakeholder management experience and ability to work cross-functionally across the business