£25000 - £30000 per annum + Competitive package
30 days ago
- Degree level education ideally in business, economics or mathematics.
- Up to 1 year experience in an analytical role ideally with some experience of pricing.
- Experience managing and manipulating complex databases and deriving insight and recommendations from analysis.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Able to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Confident communicator with good presentation skills
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Decisive and solution driven
- Experience of working internationally
- Strong communication skills - fluent in English
- Comfortably work as part of Team or autonomously
- Ability to influence others to help deliver objectives