Amsterdam, North Holland
€80000 - €100000 per annum + + additional benefits
16 days ago
My client is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With over 3,500 employees in the Netherlands in 12 offices, the goal is to help leading organisations to look ahead and make the right sustainable choices.
My client hires and develops the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world and is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Director / Associate Director to expand and lead the Telecom, Media and Technology sector, Climate Change, Sustainability and ESG 360 services.
My client is growing works on various sustainability topics such as circular economy, sustainable business strategies, ESG due diligence and non-financial reporting. In this role, you will play a vital role in collaborating with clients, making this a very interactive role. This is an opportunity to work within a team that offers excellent exposure, provides a platform for the development, and delivers impact.
Your challenges include:
- you lead the EMA ESG Services on TMT (Telecom, Media & Technology)
- you take responsibility in defining overall message on ESG in this sector
- you invest in account-based strategies and sector perspectives
- In collaboration with teammates, account leads and client facing professionals, you will identify opportunities and coordinate the development of proposals within the TMT sector. Proven business development skills to win proposals is crucial
- you ensure timely delivery of high-quality sustainability consultancy advice for clients in TMT
- you expand the division, coach other colleagues, and collaborate with clients
- you identify and lead key proposals, followed by delivery support where required
To be successful in this role, you
- minimum of 15 years of professional experience and proven (TMT) consulting experience in different sustainability domains and across geographies
- deep understanding of ESG challenges and opportunities, market trends and key players and activities in TMT
- excellent advisory, business development and interpersonal skills
- entrepreneurial mindset and able to work autonomously to develop the market
- ambitious to make impact with strategic advice to clients
Interested? Please contact Dagmara.Kruczkowska@1st-executive.com to discuss similar senior executive positions or to explore how we might work together in the future.