£30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits
9 months ago
An Assitant Sourcing Manager is required to join leading retail and commercial bank, based in Edinburgh, paying up to £35k + Benefits.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be part of the Sourcing team that is accountable for the onboarding and contracting of new supplier relationships
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Supporting, and at times leading, IT contractual negotiations for agreements
- Leading contract renewal activity, ensuring no disruption of service for incumbent services
- Attending both BAU & project working groups as required
- Owning the periodic and ad- hoc reporting on key Sourcing performance indicators to support the team
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous IT Sourcing experience is desirable.
- Financial Sector experience desirable but not essential.
- Great stakeholder management skills.
- Familiar working with procurement systems such as SAP Ariba.
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies then please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or firstname.lastname@example.org