York, North Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Assistant Quantity Surveyor (QS)- York
Are you looking to further your career as a quantity surveyor (QS)? Do you want to join a leading consultancy? Do you have the skills and experience to be a successful assistant quantity surveyor within the rail industry?
Due to new projects and team growth, our client has an immediate vacancy for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor (QS)- York to join the team specialising in Rail and Infrastructure.
You will be joining an international consultancy who is widely recognised for its innovative approach. You will be part of a team offering world class performance, delivering high profile projects.
You will be responsible for a range of pre and post contract duties
- Budget estimating
- Cost planning and preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Assembly of contract documentation
- Cost reporting
- Interim valuations/ schedules of rates
- Agreement of final accounts
You will have:
- Experience as a Graduate or Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Experience of the Rail sector (advantagous)
- You will be degree qualified and be looking to achieve MRICS status.
If you are interested in progressing your career as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, then please get in touch today on 01483 212183.