£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits Package
about 1 year ago
Assistant Commercial Manager - Cambridgeshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a busy Commercial Function, with a unique manufacturing company, in Cambridge for an ambitious Assistant Commercial Manager. The role will focus on key projects to ensure company commercial governance, compliance and control is adhered to. You will be involved with contract drafting, negotiation and change management whilst supporting the Commercial Manager.
Role: Assistant Commercial Manager
Salary: £40,000 + Benefits
- Demonstrable record of working in a commercial environment
- In depth working knowledge of pricing, terms and conditions and other contractual documentation
- Experience in delivering commercial contracting, negotiation and administration
- Capable of interfacing with Senior Company and Customer personnel
- Degree level education, preferably in Law, but other subjects will be considered.
- Membership of IACCM or CIPS would be of interest
If you are interested in discussing the Assistant Commercial Manager vacancy in more detail, please apply below or contact Brad on 01483 212 190 or email@example.com