Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£200 - £300 per day
5 months ago
A vacancy at a department for the British Government is currently available for an Interim Asset Survey Manager. This is a superb opportunity for anyone who is analytical with strong experience around survey compliance, and quality assurance surround surveys. This is a superb opportunity and is a Work From Home position, with regular travel to locations all around the country.
This is ideal for candidates who possess strong communication skills and are able to laisse, coordinate and communicate with stakeholders at various seniorities.
Your responsibilities include:
- Interfacing with the asset survey project team and other key stakeholders;
- Quality check and assure the validity of the asset data for all plant & associated equipment for all buildings within an establishment into an agreed format and hierarchal structure that can be imported into Planet FME CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management system);
- Ensure all maintainable assets at the establishment including critical assets are captured;
- Capture the necessary information to populate the Planet FME CAFM database to record asset information to identify and prioritise spending requirements, and make best use of capital and resource budgets;
Essential experience required:
- Strong compliance experience
- Data analysis experience
- Good communicator
- Ability to maintain effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
Please note, candidates must be SC Cleared, or be eligable for SC.
This position is an urgent need, if you are interested please apply to the role now.